Royal Ridges believes that every youth that wants to attend camp can accomplish that goal. Some do odd jobs for the family/friends/neighbors, there are church scholarships, civic organization scholarships, family member support, friends who believe in summer camps, etc.
**All Requests Must be Received Prior to MAY 1, 2020 for the 2020 Summer**
Royal Ridges does grant financial aid. However, we too rely on donations and have limited funds to help those who need it most. Please respect this and make RRR the last person you request assistance from rather than the first. We do encourage you to email us and tell us your need. We will respectfully consider requests which contain the following:
1) Why you are requesting aid.
2) What your child/camper has done or is doing financially to earn their way to camp.
3) What you as a parent/guardian are doing or have done to raise funds.
4) The specific amount of financial aid you need.
5) Is the child currently a foster care child?
6) Are you involved/working for a non-profit or ministry?
PLEASE EMAIL THIS TO HORSES@ROYALRIDGES.ORG