The R.O.C.K. Internship provides a learning environment that will train up future leaders in Christian camping ministry. Royal Ridges’ mission is to move one step closer to Christ by reaching the unsaved with the gospel of Jesus Christ through love and personal example. We hope that through this internship, you can help us accomplish our mission.
Our interns may be asked to serve in a variety of roles and responsibilities during their time here so they can learn the many aspects of a working camp ministry. The schedule may include one or more of the following activities: prayer, Bible study, camp maintenance, leading and assisting in camp activities, training, office work, helping in the kitchen, greeting camp visitors, and interacting with campers.
If accepted as an intern, all effort is made to teach, encourage, and empower each intern to let Christ live in them and through them. If you desire to serve as an intern, we invite you to complete our Intern Application.
Now accepting applications for Equine/Wrangler interns for our 2019 Summer season.
2019 Summer season: May 20 through August 25
An intern must be:
- 18 years of age or older
- Be comfortable working around horses
- Serve for a minimum of 3 months
- First Aid and CPR certified
- Love Jesus and have a personal relationship with Him
- Commit to serving at camp according to your weekly assigned schedule.
- A servant’s heart and flexibility are encouraged
- Attend trainings and staff meetings as requested.
Intern Application Process
- Submit an Intern Application for consideration
- Seek three references to turn in reference forms for you
- Participate in a phone or in-person interview
- Provide a federal background check (US residents) or the equivalent (international residents).
If you have any questions, please email the Intern Director at firstname.lastname@example.org