We are excited about what God has planned for 2019 at Royal Ridges.
Will you join us by supporting one or more of the areas below?
New activity ~ “Giant Bounce Pillow”
- 66' x 35' air-filled pillow, fun for all ages.
- Our goal is $20,000. We are still needing $3,000.
- A program, utilizing horses and mentoring, to help participants physically, emotionally, & spiritually.
- Cost to participate, $100 a month.
Expansion of horse facilities and horse care
- Increasing number in summer horse programs. We are in need of more horses, care (feed, hay), and shelter for them.
- It costs $100 to feed a horse per month.
- To finish the building project of roofing and posts for shelter, will cost $5,000.
- Not everyone is able to afford the full cost of attending summer camp.
- Your contribution will go toward helping another boy/girl have fun at RRR.
- Cost of camp varies between $140-$500.
- Scholarships can cover partial or full cost of camp.
- On-going maintenance of grounds, vehicles, etc.
- Staff support
To donate, click on the amount you want to give.
All donations are tax-deductible and greatly appreciated.
Other ways you can help us:
Use AmazonSmile and support RRR at the same time.
Designate Royal Ridges Retreat as your favorite charity with your Fred Meyer Rewards card.
Note: this does not detract from your rewards earned.